My Life in Words
My name is Olivia Hudson. I am originally from Panama City, Panama. I made Jesus Lord of my life and was baptized into Christ in 1996. I've been married to my best friend, Cory Sr. for 28 years; but, he has been my best friend for the past 25 years. I bet you're wondering what happened. You should look at the blog on marriage we made. The link is below, at the end of this section.
We have five children, ages 27, 24, 20, 18 and 17. Oh! I almost forgot, we also have a Bischon Poodle name Peace. I am currently an active member of the Northern Virginia Church of Christ.
I am creative. I am unique (it only took me 13 years to realize that. That's assuming I finally understood that at 35. That's also assuming that I forgot at age 13). I do not dance to the beat of my own drum (I dance to the beat of God's drum, I look much better because, when I dance to my drum, it's not always pretty). I am not adventurous; yet, I have gone on many adventures (that is assuming you define adventures as I do, anything I was not expecting to do or planned in advance myself). I am Afro-Latina (I feel like I have to say that because my husband is so proud of that!). I am enrolled in the "University of Life". Some classes are easy but other are kicking my butt, but I am happy to be learning new material everyday and excited to share some of it with you.
Some on my experience/accomplishments include:
- Certified Competent Communicator by Toast Masters International.
- Proffesional Life & Disaster Recover Coach with Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching.
- Published Author
- Motivational Speaker (5+ years)
- I have had the privilege of speaking for women Conference s and Retreat around the World and Virtually Since COVID 19.
- In May 2020. I organize my first Women Virtual Conference you can read more about it by clicking the link following this section.
- On-line Group Facilitator (~2,000 women)
- Mentor of parents with special needs children.
- Preschool Teacher
- Mentor of teen girls
Link to an article on a Conference that I hosted posted on Women Today International
For a Time Such as This YouTube Video
Facebook page: For a Time Such As This!
Link to book Caring for the Child Within
Link to book From Lemons to Lemonade
Spanish YouTube Channel
Marriage link: this site: http://lovesneverfails.weebly.com